Park City Ski Boot & Pedorthic (Park City)
One man and one mission: better ski boot fitting by focusing on the individual. Park City Ski Boot and Pedorthic is owned and operated solely by Brent Amsbury, a 27 year veteran of the ski industry and a board licensed Pedorthist. Brent has provided services for U.S., Slovak and Czech ski teams in freestyle, speed skiing and alpine racing. Brent previously owned World Cup Skier Service in Bellevue WA, but now calls Park City his home and welcomes you to share the experience of skiing in the beautiful Wasatch range.
Park City Ski Boot and Pedorthic prides itself in offering exceptional one-on-one fitting and alignment service for those looking to maximize their ski and snowboard experiences. Park City Pedorthic & Ski Boot offers the following services:
- Top-quality ski, running, cycling and golf orthotics
- Stance alignment and boot sole planing
- Guided ski boot selection and consultation
- Dynamic ski boot testing in cooperation with Alan Schoenberger's Ski Studio.
- Digital foot pressure mapping for all sports with TEKSCAN.
Park City Ski Boot and Pedorthic asks that you call ahead to make an appointment prior to arrival.
Boot Customization: Stance balancing, Instaprint custom footbeds, Booster Strap, The Eliminator custom tongue
Liners: BootDoc, Intuition, Zipfit